So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Why OCC is bad...

So this all started a few days ago I think over on CoC first. Then it slowly started making it's way all around the blogs and over on Chop Cult. As you can clearly see below the bike was a sweet chop done by Falcon Motorcycles and then King Douche Bag decided to steal the design, put it on a shirt, model said shirt on his webstore/show, and then say he had a third party design the shirt for him. If your gonna be a thief at least have some dignity give credit to the real builder and admit your fault.



If you check Mike's blog he wrote about how the members of Chop Cult banned together on this unjustice.

No comments:

Post a Comment