So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

EPIC

So I don't think I have ever used the word before but it is the only word that comes to mind after last nights show. The opening band was Off With Their Heads never heard of them before but they put on a good show. Next the Bouncing Souls put on a great show as always and played a full set. Then Bad Religion came on and I have been a fan of them for pretty much most of my life, but this is the first time I have been able to make it to one of their shows. They put on a great show and played a great mix of old and new songs. It was weird to see them up there being around for 30years in the punk scene isn't common so seeing a couple of guys in their 40's up there was great and weird at the same time. Just to think of how the scene has grown and what they have seen from all the punk and skinhead riots back in LA back in the 80's to events like the Warped Tour. Here are a few shitty and quick cell phone shots I took from the show and once again all I can say was EPIC, there was also a sweet Iron Head parked outside the House of Blues but I didn't end up getting a pic of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment