So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sore Knee and Arms

So today I had some time to mess with the bike. It is still seized up so today I spent about 2 hours straight rocking it and jumping on the kick start trying to break it free. I don't think it can take any more Mystery Oil but I do feel like it is about to break. I was going to take the heads off today and try and tap it free but the screws are pretty corroded. I need to get some more PB Blaster, I am all out and get some BB's to clean the tank out still. That will probably be tomorrows adventure. I was really hoping to have more done so far, but right now I am just hoping to get it running before I have to leave on my next deployment for work. So here are some more inspirational photos to keep you and I both interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment