So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Great Divide

Tomorrow is a huge day for Michigan and Michigan State. Both teams were very underrated coming into this season and right now both teams are ranked 17 and 18, and both teams are undefeated. It has been 1,078 days since Michigan has beat Michigan State and the Wolverine's are due. I think Michigan States Offense might be the most overrated in the Big Ten and Michigan has the best offense in the Big Ten and the most explosive player in the NCAA right now. The biggest problem is Michigan also has one of the worst offenses in the country. So if Michigan wins it will be the Denard Robinson so, hopefully this time tomorrow I will still be singing "Hail to the VICTORS!!!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment