So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Staying Busy...

So I haven't been doing much lately my back is still messed up and I had a reaction to the medication I was on so I spent most of Saturday in the ER. Today I needed to get some stuff done so I just did it, I first had to mow the lawn and then it just got me going. First I had to replace the drain valve on my compressor it had stripped out a while ago so I got it out and replaced it with a new one.

Then I had moved some stuff around the garage so I rearranged in and cleaned it up to give me some more room again.
I had to get the snow blower fixed too because last year it was seized up and winter will be here before we know it. I was able to get it going and running like a champ.

I then started up on the CB I got it all completely stripped and started to get the heads opened up and about half the screws are wanting to strip out. I tried some PB Blaster and heating them up but nothing. I didn't want to go to crazy on it because the motor is still in the frame I didn't want to risk lifting it right now with my back but it is all ready to come put now and very soon.

Then I just decided to throw this pic in too that I took of the Sporty sitting the drive way were it doesn't belong. I do have a set of bars coming for it to give me a little more rise with my back.
So with work this morning this was my afternoon and of course there was a few these involved.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you had a couple 12 ounce muscle relaxers to help your back.

    ReplyDelete