So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just Great...

So it is looking like my riding season might be done. A few years ago I had ruptured two disks in my back and I was really limited on what I could do. It took me almost a year before I was able to really do anything and now yesterday I messed my back up pretty bad again. I was at the gym and I heard and felt a pop it is the same feeling I had last time and I can barely even move now. This comes at a horrible time I have 6 weeks off of work to get things done around the house and on the CB but now it looks like I won't be doing anything. I will be calling my doctor on Monday so we will see what happens but I have a feeling I am pretty much going to be limping along for the next month at least.
In the picture number 1 is a healthty disk and number 2 is a ruptured disk I had two ruptured ones last time so we will see what happens this time.

3 comments:

  1. Man that sucks, nothing like a vacation where you can't enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I just hope the doctors don't dick me around it took me almost a year to get it fixed last time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what happens when you do those faggy Mens Health workouts.

    ReplyDelete