So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Does it stop at the CY Young?

Right now the Tigers have won 11 straight and leading the charge is Verlander he has a league best 23 wins, 11 straight which puts him at 23-5 on the season so far. This alone is pretty big accompishment in modern baseball and with a 5 man rotation. Justin is currently leading the American League ERA with a 2.36 and is leading with 238 strikeouts. He is on par to have 25 wins on the season and in the last 20 years on 5 people have won more than 23 games in a single season. Lets see what happens but with the way he is pitching and the way the rest of the team is batting we can only wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment