So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Wagon

So for this weeks edition I grabbed a few Flex's in celebration of our new one.





2 comments:

  1. That black one with the white walls is cool.... or as cool as a Flex can get. HAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wide whites are dope on this thing. Makes me wanna run em as well. The mobsteel flex is awesome too, I'd love to own both. And are "about as cool as Flex's get"...... Hater! Hahahha

    ReplyDelete