So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Return Home and Good Days...

So I got back yesterday, watched the Tigers beat the Sox for opening day and then we went and got this not so little beauty. We got a great deal and got rid of the wires car that was having some problems, less miles, less paid overall, and every option except the fridge. To bad today isn't Wednesday or it could be my wagon now.



4 comments:

  1. First welcome back, second I thought you couldn't buy that cool Chevelle wagon because you didn't have any money?!?!?! Now you have this. HAHAHA Looks like a family mans grocery getter, congrats Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We replaced Kristy's Edge with this, the trans was slipping and it was starting to have problems and this ended up being cheaper in the long run. It is sweet though I will have to bring it buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I thought it was the car you traded in. It was the Edge you got like last year? That's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep they gave us a great deal on it and the trans was slipping so in the long run this works out better.

    ReplyDelete