So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some Work...

So today I was starting to do some body work and cut the other side of the fender so I can hopefully paint it soon. This will be my first time doing a real paint job and not a rattle can. It is going to be Roth see-sic-blue  trippin flake and I got some old N.O.S. Sportster decals for the tank.

Safety First Cutting the Fender

Laying Down Some Primer on the Underside to Seal it Before the Body Filler

Flake

Decal




No comments:

Post a Comment