So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Keene Swap Meet

So yesterday was the Keene Swap Meet I went with my buddy Mike. We got up early and headed out I wasn't looking for anything particular and Mike was looking for some parts for his Ironheads transmission. It ended up being a good day, the weather was perfect the temps were good, and I got some good deals. I ended up picking up a Good Year thin double white wall rear tire for $25 with perfect tread, and a Bell Star helmet for $10. The helmet is in perfect shape the inside is a little dirty but in great shape. There was a rapido tank some guys were holding on to and I was waiting for them to put it down but they ended up buying it for $30, which means it will probably be on ebay soon enough. Then we stopped by a little small charity car show on the way back and then went to our buddy Dave's house for a few beers and some dinner. Over all a pretty good Sunday.

 The Helmet
 Sweetness from the car show
A shot Mike took while driving, I was reading a classic car mag which is giving me this Wednesdays Wagon.

1 comment: