So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Motor City Quickie!

Why a layover at home can be good even when less than an hour!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that, nowhere in those Men's Health mags you read, does it say you should eat something like that. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA now that's funny. He will have to work out right away so he doesn't go over his allowed weight, don't want the boat to sink.

    ReplyDelete