So this is my first attempt at a blog and I am not to good at keeping up with stuff like this so we will see how it goes. I am starting this to document my build of a 1978 CB750 into a Cafe insipred speed machine. I will also post other things on here that interest me and if for some reason a few weeks go by with out a post it might be because I am out on a deployment for work so don't hate and I hope you enjoy!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Swap Meet Finds

So the bike is still seized up and if I don't break it free in a couple more days I will take the top end off and try to tap it free. But on Sunday I went with my buddies MikeDave, and Steve. It was a typical swap meet and I was hoping to get a good deal on some clubman bars and a set of pods. We all made out pretty well I didn't get the pods but I did get the clubmans, a service manual for the CB, and a Honda CB350 tank. Mike got a FL fender to run on is 73 IronHead and a new race for his transmission since he threw his rollerbearings and ate up the other race. Dave came out with a sweet little Suzuki tank and 2 pairs of gloves for his wife. I think if I remember we paid $100 for every thing we all got. Now if I can only get the CB unseized because I would like to take at least one spin on it before I really tear into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment